14 sept. 2016

I want a dick in my ass | Is It Normal?

«Yes, it is ABSOLUTELY normal to want a dick in your ass! 
I am a male in my mid-30's, and I am 100000% hetero. By that I mean I am "attracted" exclusively to women. I never look at a guy and think he's "hot" or anything, however I've had sex with many men, both "pitching" and "catching", and given a choice, I MUCH prefer "catching"! It really feels wonderful to have your anus filled, with just about anything - I love dildos, fingers, tampons, douches, even PLUNGERS! But by far, the best thing is a genuine penis, as you can feel the head of his dick, his body heat, and the throbbing as he shoots his load inside you. Speaking of cum, I like NOTHING greater than a full, hot load of CUM sloshing around in my rectum! It makes me feel so cheap and dirty, so violated, polluted, used, degraded, humiliated, and so unimaginably SEXY!!! For hours afterward, I'll walk around thinking, Oh my God! - I've got a man's SPERM inside me! It's just so mind blowing! I just LOVE it! »


So, why would you want to engage in anal play? 
Because it feels good. Damn good. Because it will allow you to experience a depth and type of pleasure that penile stimulation, alone, cannot bring. Because it is a way of diversifying your sexual repertoire and spicing up your sex life. Because engaging in acts that have cultural taboos (no matter misguided) surrounding them can be super sexy.

video

Ready to take a cock

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire