12 juil. 2015

Do men get more pleasure on top or bottom?



Bon, la vidéo est mal choisie, les deux partenaires sont pas trop enthousiastes, ni démonstratifs, difficile de dire qui joui le plus ...
Mark Bentson, bareback advocate, gloryhole expert 
Okay, so my answer is not going to be scientific either but I believe we will never get scientific answers to these questions because people are neither honest with scientists nor themselves. The reason I believe there appears to be more bottoms is because tops can be closeted more easily. Allow me to explain. I know in the best possible world, all gay, curious, bi, etc. men would come out and proclaim their sexuality. But the truth is we live in an intolerant society. If you disagree with me, chances are you live in some large city or you've found paradise. We all attempt to conform to societal norms. As a top, it's much easier to conform. You can, for all intensive purposes, close your eyes and imagine a man beneath you when engaging in sex with a woman. As a bottom, women fail to have the right parts to be the active partner so the male is more likely forced out to seek sexual satisfaction. I understand this is a controversial stance (and I get even more controversial if I start talking about "straight bottoms," which I believe exist). However, I do think your observations (which does make up scientific theory) are right on the mark.

Top scientists get to the bottom of gay male sex role preferences :  http://blogs.scientificamerican.com/bering-in-mind/top-scientists-get-to-the-bottom-of-gay-male-sex-role-preferences/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire