8 juin 2015

Is anyone else here noticing that he's playing the piano with a broken finger ?


video

COMMENTS : 
- Is anyone else here noticing that he's playing the piano with a broken finger ? 
- props to dude, I've watched this a few times and i just realised your not even using your fifth finger. 
- wow man hats off to you that was amazing... 
- Holy balls! Just simply amazing! 
- I'd have sex with this guy....and im a straight dude...yes thats how epic your video was sir. g'day. 
- Suckers 
- You're playing with a borken finger ??? Cool ! 
 - I'll always love this version.. it's totally awesome, gorgeous, magnificent, PERFECT! :) Haven't seen any other playing like u do, and I've heard this song probably more than 50 times since you uploaded .. I'll like to learn! Could u PLEASE UPLOAD A TUTORIAL?? :) Thank u! 
- Awsome 
- OMG ! this guy is great...

https://youtu.be/zLwzga2jFu0

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire