16 mai 2015

Learning to Deepthroat


video

video

video

video



https://www.literotica.com/s/learning-to-deepthr350

How to deep throat 
_____okay, so i'm a gay who'd really like to know how to really deep throat a cock. i find that I can only take about 5 inches or so and then i start to gag. ive trained myself not to and i have come along way, but i still would like to take a full 7 inches without gagging. i know it might not be possible for me, but id still like to try ive looked online for help, but i was wondering if any of you would have any tips or suggestions 
Re: how to deep throat 
______hmm, I've been told that if you clench your fist around your thumb it will somewhat repress your gag reflex. I've tried it with my finger in my throat and it works pretty well for me. 
Re: how to deep throat
_____ I find it easiest when I exhale while focussing on really "opening up" my throat and imitate a swallowing action as the penis slides in deeper. I often push myself to take in more, and the last time I tried this, I was about an inch away from taking in the whole thing, which happened to be quite thick and roughly between 7.1 - 7.5in in length. It helps if your partner is understanding and patient and it also helps if they tell you what feels good. I distinctly remember him asking me to remove my hand (I was only holding it right by the base, and take in all of it. I just couldn't do it, I ended up gagging and then just went the natural depth and there were no complaints, only praise for how much I was able to take in, which made me want to try again. Maybe someday... He's in a committed relationship at the moment so it'll have to wait. Sorry if this was too graphic

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire