14 avr. 2015

Will I Feel The Guy Cum in My Ass?


Can you feel it when a guy comes in your ass? 
I can't feel the actual load going into me but I can usually feel the guys cock jerking when he shoots his load. If the guy changes his cadence I can feel his cock jerking as he shoots, or if he goes in deep and holds it, or grunts, it's a signal i look for so i can be more aware and feel his cock spasming, but if the guy doesn't stop fucking, and he cums while thrusting, I can't tell when he's unloaded. 


 Will I Feel The Guy Cum in My Ass? 
 - You may feel a pulse at the base of his dick with each squirt of cum but that tends to only happen with the big dick and tight arsehole situation. As for the cum itself it seems to depend on the lube you use and the amount of guys that you are fucking. I have found that a single load tends to get lost amongst the lube unless you use a very light type of lube like silicone or even just spit if you can manage it that way. multiple loads will make you sloppy quite quickly so if that the way you want to be you need two or three guys and quite a bit of endurance. The physical sensation of the load hitting your insides is also interesting as the deeper you go in your arse the less nerve endings you get so ideally you should get him to pull out until just the head is in. 
 - One of my favorite sensations is after being spit fucked by a few guys the loads come out and run down my thigh. This drives me wild. Whatever you decide I wish you luck. 
 - Big cocks usually make you feel the guy better. The tighter the fit, the more likely the bottom will feel the tops whole cock swell, and pulse. I've even had the experience of feeling the vein/tube pulsing on the bottom side, as the cum shot through it. At the same time, I've had many times where I felt nothing. Just enjoy it, no matter what.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire