25 avr. 2015

Nipple Orgasm And Stimulation






Nipple Orgasm And Stimulation 
I am a straight male and enjoy reaching out orgasm by nipple stimulation ;-) It started with an accident when I realized that my nipples are hardened during my orgasm and felt a deep sensation rubbing against bed sheet. I was curious and start stimulating them ever so often, usually pinching them or encircling them by the tip of my finger. My nipple become sensitive and a little "fuller" than used to be and sticks out a little more than before when I am aroused. I am glad that I can achieve full orgasm (without direct penile stimulation!), including ejaculation, and deeper (very different from direct penile stimulation) orgasm :-D ! 

Is it normal to ejaculate/orgasm via nipple stimulation alone? 
Hello. I am a 21 year old non circumcised male. I have this peculiar habit of masturbation. I wanted to know if it is normal and is there an explanation for it. I lay on my back , pull my foreskin back and stimulate my nipples by my fingers. After about 5 minutes of stimulation I experience an intense orgasm.(I don't touch my penis during this exercise) The orgasm that I experience is more intense than when I use my hands to stimulate the penis. Is this method safe , and will it affect my future sex life ? And is there an explanation why I get an orgasm just by nipple stimulation? Note , when my foreskin is not pulled back , the stimulation doesn't give an orgasm, I only get an erection . So does the pulled back foreskin have anything to do with the orgasm ?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire