5 févr. 2015

SWALLOWING OTHER GUYS SPUNK

Why do people eat other people's cum? 
It tastes great and I enjoy extracting it. 
I love how I can get my partner or myself excited and feel the orgasm and cum flow out through our cocks 

video
"Do you think it's because it's something forbidden or really extreme? There's a thread on here about the topic and I'm surprised how many people enjoy this. It's not like cum is food, but the way it's talked about it seems almost like they are speaking of something exotic. It's just our body fluids, so I'm not sure why people think it has to be consumed. There was a topic I saw on myspace about this, and the gay men were talking about cum as if it was some kind of precious liquid gold. They were saying things like "every drop must be eaten", "it must not be wasted", or "I can't get enough of it". Maybe you have to be gay to understand it. I asked a gay friend about this, and all he could say was "it's hot", but he didn't know why. lol 
Then a few of the guys were posting about how many loads they had taken in one day. One said 10, another said 20, and there were all sorts of amounts in between. They were proud of it. I don't get it".

video

video

"Your post got me thinking why I enjoy cum and eating so much. For me at least, cum is my "reward" for giving my partner or myself some sexual pleasure. I love how I can get my partner or myself excited and feel the orgasm and cum flow out through our cocks. I have always loved the taste of cum. I started eating my cum in my teens and have not stopped since. I believe, in my case, I was born to like cum and eat it You can think of it as the essence of a man (something that gay men are attracted to, but can't really describe) and you can't get anything that's more manly than cum. I suspect that's why your gay friends (and I) can't articulate why cum is so erotic and hot. 
I would be interested in our straight women feel about this. Maybe, their perspective can add something that I cannot".
http://www.menstuff.org/issues/byissue/semen.html 
http://web.cruisingforsex.com/bb/dirty-stories-instant-jackoff-material/234717-first-time-guy-came-your-mouth-first-time-you-swallowed-2.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire