3 janv. 2015

I Tried To Penetrate My Own Ass

« I can get the head in, I'm 7,2" uncut and have to be about 3/4 erect otherwise to hard to bend »


video

« I enjoy buttsex, both giving and receiving. I saw a video of some guy (It might have been the Goatman, I'm not sure) buttfucking himself. Since it would be like being a top and a bottom at the same time, I decided to give it a shot. My method I've been using so far is as follows: I work my way up to a semi. Nothing fancy, it's still floppy, but with some extra length. I stretch it out to where it reaches my rear end in a top hat. I try pushing in the head, but by this time I either lose my erection since it's hard to massage your dick when it's running along your taint or I get too horny and it starts to hurt. Then I give up and I really don't want to masturbate because my dick smells like poop and I use saliva to lube up. 
 The second problem is really the one I want a solution to. Ideally I'd like to get a full erection and orgasm inside my own rear end, but my dick isn't that flexible. Is there a way to increase dick flexibility? I don't want to damage anything. 
 Has anyone else had success with this? I can suck myself, but that's more spine flexibility than dick flexibility although you need to reposition it since an erection comes at your mouth at a weird angle. Basically what I'm saying is I'm no stranger to pleasuring myself with body parts other than my hand so I figure I could probably make this work with some advice. »
----------------------------------------------
« sometimes I take my penis (when it's soft) and put it on my ass. then I push it inside as much as I can - the orgasm come within seconds, even if it's not hard yet!! guess it can be considered masturbation, even if super fast one..»

video
Putting your own dick in your ass 
« Here is my technique, I have a 17,2 cm dick and this works. 
IT THIS TECHNIQUE YOU CAN PUT MORE OF THE DICK INSIDE THAN EVER !!! IT WORKS EVEN FOR MEDIUM PENIS!!! 
I AM NOT GAY BUT I LIKE DOING THIS..(i know it´s strange but annalingus from a woman gives me orgasms...) 
First you sit in the edge of bath tube with your legs outside, and your dick and balls in the inside. You need to lubrificate your anus with your salive until you feel excited. Then you lubrificate your dick with saliva (specialy the head of the dick) You must pull off the skin of the dick to the balls so it gets easly to insert. Then move the balls in direction of one of the legs so the it doesn´t get in the way of the dick. 
IMPORTANT: finnaly you tigh your legs and buttocks with no space between them...with that the blood will pressurise the blood in the penis. 
 You move your waist in direction towards the direction that is outside the bathtube...you will feel the dick raising up to the ass.
 With one hand hold the penis skin to the balls and with the other hand put the penis inside your ass. The pull your waist more forward and would your penis and balls with the hands. Just move the waist up and down without letting the penis getting out.
 It gives me a good pleasure doing it ».


video

http://www.lpsg.com/16258-putting-your-own-dick-in-6.html http://www.hipforums.com/forum/topic/445078-today-im-going-to-fuck-my-ass-guide/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire