22 nov. 2014

Peeing in anothers ass?

My boyfriend and I have been wanting to try something new for a while and he brought up the idea of me urinating in his anus. (I'm a guy btw.) I was just wondering if this was safe.

video

Peeing in anothers ass? 
I'd love to feel someone pee in my ass.. is that possible? love the thought of his hard cock in my ass and feel a warm flow going far up inside me.. 
Re: peeing in anothers ass? 
This is my all time favorite sexual activity, both giving and receiving. It takes a lot of discipline to pee, and you can't do it unless you REALLY need to go, and are very relaxed. For the bottom's part, it feels AWESOME! just a hot building of pressure inside, like being fucked with a roast chicken (sorry the best I could do for now) My ultimate goal is to be able to piss in someone's ass and then get down there and suck it back out again and drink every drop. I've only seen this done in a video a few times. 
Re: peeing in anothers ass? 
You HOT sexy man any time you want to piss in my ass I can hold it for you to drink out, yes I said I can hold it I love water in my man cunt and I am a good tight bottom with great control over what comes out so I can hold your pee so you can drink it. If you want I am verse and can do the same in your ass I like pig play and wild to mild kink. Come see my profile ok sexy. 
Re: peeing in anothers ass?
So fucking hot. Want to fill your ass with my piss. I can piss through a hard cock, but want to have a really full bladder so I can't hold back and unload deep inside you. Want to feel your belly get bigger as my piss fills you up, then you can spray that load all over me. Love to have you fill my ass with your piss then suction it all out into your mouth and lap up every drop.

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100611202314AALVapr

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire