29 déc. 2013

Throbbing cocks when cumming

Anyone have links to vids of guys cumming deep in an ass (or pussy)? love to see them moment when the balls tighten, the dick slams deep holds still and you can see the cum pulsing up the dick. 

i love seeing a pulsing cock. i dont mind gay or straight, but seeing a dick bounce and pulse as he cums is such a huge turn on. especially if hes in a hole. i love seeing him pull out and seeing his load flow out.

Hot cum pumping action.











What does it feel like for a dick pulsating/throbbing inside your ass? 
 - to me there is no better feeling than having a big and thick cock pounding my ass. i feel all of the veins, the throbbing, the huge dick head, and the girth strtching me. i feel really full, and have some pain, but its good pain. i tend to like the huge cock. small cocks just doesnt do it for me. use lots of lube, and fingers. let him rimm you. 
 - I too trained my hole over the years with toys. Lube is very important. If you train your hole to relax on demand, getting fucked feels wonderful. Intense pleasure and very very strong orgasms. I imagine that is the closest a man can experience to what a woman feels getting fucked. To me, the feeling of being penetrated and "used" as a sex object is incredible. 
 - was very young the first time, me and my friend. He wasn't very big. so it was uncomfortable at first, but with enough lube squirted in my pussy/asshole, and I rubbed the lube on his cock as I massaged his cock, once he was in it felt so sweet and wonderful. I love that feeling inside me.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire