11 déc. 2012

NICE PROFILE



Can your penis get too hard? 
I've got a question. Sometimes when I get hard, my penis gets so hard, it feels like it's gonna burst, but I don't mean, sperming, lol. I mean like I feel like right before I cum sometimes, I feel like if I "push" any more, it'll explode or something, lol, or cramp up. Like it's an awesome feeling, yet also scary. It doesn't happen all the time, but I was just wondering if your penis can get too hard, and if it really could explode, lol. It's kinda a fear of mine. Anybody else know what I'm talking about? It's kinda hard to explain.

2 commentaires:

  1. The same thing happens to me. It can be uncomfortable and a bit painful but I doubt your dick will explode :)

    See a doctor if you're worried, just make it a cute one and be sure to demonstrate it to him.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Every time that you take your blog private, Ulysse, I get frightened that I might have lost you forever. I have been following you for years and I would hate to lose you. Is there any way to ensure that I would be invited should you ever decide to go totally private?

    RépondreSupprimer