12 déc. 2012

L@@K, I CAN SUCK MY OWN DICK! :P


I'm 17 and I can suck mine because I am young and have that flexibility & the 8 inches cock.

So Sexy !! A Very Hot Hot Hot Beautiful Guy in many ways !! MMmmmmmm Keep on posting Hot Beautiful man ! Yum Yum Yumm Love it !

Témoignages :
i can lick my own penis
ok so i was just milking the lizard and i wondered if i could suck my own dick. so i started bending down as far as i could and after a minute or two i managed to actually lick my penis for the very first time in my life. i can only just barely lick the tip i want to be able to actually get more in my mouth.
Self-Service Suck 
I like to lie on my back with my legs flipped over my head. I pull my ass towards my face until I'm blowing myself. I go down as much as possible, all the while fantasizing sucking off another man. Finally, I explode in my mouth and swallow my load. 
i sucked my own penis for the first time 
lol so i was taking a bath and i tried to suck my own dick(dont act like you never tried yourself). i had to make it the hardest it can be, then i curled up into a ball as tight as i could, my mouth surprisingly could reach my dick i could suck the tip of it only though. so basically i was tounging it but damn it still felt good. 
 Suck Your Own Dick 
‘A big dick and a limber body don’t belong to everyone, but if you can already get pretty close there are a few tricks you can do to improve and hopefully, get that incredible rush that comes when you finally make contact between your tongue and your own dick. I first sucked my 9 inch dick at age fourteen and I think an early start helps. I laid off for a good ten years and when I started again, it took work to get back in contact. I’ve been doing it again for about two years, but lately have come to the belief that practice *definitely* pays off. Before, I could only lick the tip with real strain, legs thrown over my head. Now I am getting the whole juicy head in my mouth plus some shaft, and I can lick halfway down my dick and taste my balls. I can also now suck it standing up and sitting down.’

Un livre : Can you suck your own penis and how?
Do you cum in your mouth and swallow too?
http://howtoselfsuck.net/how-to-become-a-self-sucker.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire