9 déc. 2012

MÂLE & ANAL Masturbation: The Easiest Ways to mâle Orgasm

How do gays pleasure them self with out a dildo? 
Only 1/5 gay people have anal sex. 1/3 straight people have it. Everything you do with a partner without having intercourse is what they do, like oral and using their hands etc.

FLESHLIGHT MASTURBATE
video

video
FUCKING MACHINE
video

ShockSpot Fucking Machine
 "Fucking Machines Go Hi-Tech." With Voice Control, Wireless Bluetooth Technology and Motion Control capabilities that are impossible for traditional fuck machines to perform. The ShockSpot Fucking System is the most advanced, robotic pleasure sy $1999.00 
 Description With Every Order You Get a Complete System, Ready to Run, Including: The Shockspot Machine Shockspot Touch and Feel Software USB Communication Cable Power Supply (110-240 VAC) Remote Palm Switch and Cable Doc Johnson Vacu-Lock™ Attachment Instruction Manual (pdf) Five Year Parts and Labor Warranty 
 Every Shockspot system is fully tested, professionally and discretely packaged for shipping. Buyers are responsible for any state, local or government restrictions against the purchase of this item. International buyers are responsible for any taxes or duties charged by their local customs agency 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=AhM90LXZYMI

Comment : Like HiD I seriously wonder if this machine could carry a serious toy. 
I have the impression that if I attached one of my larger toys to this the whole contraption would tip over. 
I like the idea that it could be voice controlled. I can hardly see myself tapping out commands on a computer keyboard while working up to an orgasm. Especially if I had lube on my hands and the poppers bottle in the other. 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire